Small hydro power plant Kalliokoski is the third renewable energy facility built by AO Nord Hydro in Karelia. The capacity of the hydroelectric power station after reconstruction was 975 kW. At this place, the Tokhmayoki River, there were previously two power plants built by Finnish engineers, which were located at a distance of about a kilometer. However, during the war these stations were destroyed.
Our company has completed the following works:
1. Collection of initial permitting documentation
2. Development of the Project Documentation stage
3. Obtaining a positive opinion of the State Examination
4. Development of stage Working documentation
5. Construction support in the form of author supervision.