Qualified specialists of LLC "STC RES" carry out work on the implementation of design engineering, such as:
1. Collection of initial permitting documentation
2. Audit of project documentation
3. Performance of functions of the Technical Customer
1. Collection of initial permitting documentation
- Conclusion of lease agreement, or purchase and sale of land plot of ZU;
- Preparation of materials of the geo-base of the storage facility and coordination with the balance holders of utility networks;
- GROM Acquisition
- Preparation of the engineering specification;
- Preparation of primary documents and receipt of preliminary technical conditions for design;
- Obtaining the necessary approvals based on the conditions of the storage facility location.
2. Audit of project documentation
Audit is a set of events that result in an independent assessment of the activities of the organization, the product produced, existing processes or the future project.
A special place is occupied by the audit of project documentation.
During the audit process, the following tasks can be distinguished:
- Assessment of the consistency of project objectives. When you create a construction object, you want the goals of the individual participants to match the overall goal of the project. Only in this way can the final result be achieved.
- Customer Compliance Assessment. The quality assessment of the developed documentation is directly related to the accuracy of the implementation of the initial requirements.
- assessment of compliance with regulatory documents. The preparation of project documentation is subject to strict legislative and regulatory acts. Found inconsistencies can lead to large financial losses, up to refusal to obtain permission to hand over the facility.
- Assessment of the validity of technical solutions. The implementation of the construction project should be based not only on the available capabilities, but also on scientific research in the construction industry and best practices in the construction of such facilities.
- Evaluation of resource utilization. The provision and continued use of resources must be timely and coordinated. At the same time, it is necessary to exclude cases of unsustainable use of materials, special equipment or labor.
1. Performance of functions of the Technical Customer
Approval of design documentation of the "project" stage when performing the function of the technical customer
- Preparation, together with the project organization, of all necessary documents, which the Customer is usually obliged to prepare, and their submission to the relevant supervisory organizations.
- Quality control of development and approval, together with the project organization, of the Design Tasks.
- Quality control of development and coordination, together with the project organization, of urban planning solution (architectural project).
- Quality control of development and approval, together with the project organization, of project documentation of the "Project" stage.
- Coordination of corrected design loads over networks in appropriate instances.
- Obtaining conclusions on the project documentation of the "Project" stage in the State expertise bodies.
- Approval of project documentation of the "Project" stage
Approval of detailed documentation during implementation of technical customer function
- Preparation of documents and information normally required to be prepared by Owner and required for development of detailed design documentation.
- Control over quality and completeness of development by designers (or contractors), detailed design documentation.
- Provision of advice to the project organization during the development of Stroygenlan.
- Coordination of Stroygenplan with administrative bodies and supervisory organizations. Submission and approval, together with the project organization, of the approved part of the detailed documentation in the appropriate instances.
- Monitoring of the adjustment of the project documentation in accordance with the comments of the supervisory bodies, re-submission and approval of the corrected documents.
- Obtaining permission to start construction of the Facility.
- Obtaining other approvals and permits which are the responsibility of the Customer and which are required for construction and installation works on site during the construction of the facility and its change acceptance into operation.
- Technical supervision services
- Subscription by technical supervision engineers.
- Prolongation (if necessary) of ASN permission for construction and installation works.
- Performance of technical supervision functions for construction works (including control of scope, quality, cost and terms of their execution) in accordance with the requirements of the Russian Building Codes and Regulations (SNiP), design documentation and the terms of the Construction Contract with full responsibility to the state architectural and construction supervision bodies in accordance with Russian legislation, including:
- control of compliance of construction and installation works, used structures, products, materials and supplied equipment with design solutions, SNiP requirements, state standards, technical specifications and other regulatory documents.
- receipt and verification of documents certifying the quality of structures, products and materials used in construction (including technical passports, certificates, laboratory test reports, etc.).
- control of elimination of defects identified in design documents, ensuring their revision (if necessary) and prevention of unreasonable increase in construction costs.
- examination and acceptance, together with the General Contractor, of performed works, critical structures and structural elements to be closed during subsequent works, as well as prevention of further works prior to execution of concealed works inspection certificates.
- control of compliance of the scope and quality of construction and installation works performed and presented for payment by the General Contractor with the requirements of the construction documentation, and their verification together with the Owner's representatives.
- maintenance of entries in the Work Log; control over record keeping by other parties involved in the construction of the Facility.
- ensuring that the General Contractor complies with the instructions and instructions regarding the quality of construction and installation works, the use of structures, products, materials and equipment listed in the Author's Supervision Log, the Work Execution Log, as well as other orders issued by the State
- Architectural and Construction Supervision Inspectorate and other competent authorities.
participation in inspection of quality of performance of types of works, structures and units, installation of equipment and systems during their change acceptance.
provision of timely elimination of all defects and defects detected during change acceptance of types of works, structures and units, equipment and systems of the facility.
participation in inspection of equipment coming for installation in accordance with the design, quality of installation works, as well as in complex tests and acceptance, which are carried out in the presence of representatives of the ASN and other authorized bodies.
organization of inspection of performed works and preparation of the corresponding certificate confirming their technical condition, when the object is handed over to subsequent contractors for continuation of work;
participation in acceptance and execution of certificates of inspection and acceptance of works on laying and connection of building engineering systems to city communications, by relevant organizations;
participation in acceptance and execution of certificates of inspection and acceptance of works on laying and connection of building engineering systems to city communications, by relevant organizations.
participation in acceptance by the Customer finished by construction of the facility from the General Contractor, control of elimination of the revealed subquality work and defects and participation in preparation of the Object for presentation of Inspection.
Change acceptance of the object in the performance of the function of the technical customer
- Control and coordination of the execution of "executive" documentation, the acts, certificates and certificates necessary for an acceptance finished by construction of the facility in operation.
- Control and coordination of the picking process by the relevant parties of the complete package of documents required for presentation of the Acceptance Commission Facility completed by construction.
- Preparation and submission on behalf of the Customer of an application for commissioning of the Facility.
- Participation in preparation of the Administration's order on appointment of the Acceptance Commission.
- Organization of the acceptance of the building by the Acceptance Committee, participation in the procedures and preparation of the relevant documents for the change acceptance of the Facility.
- Participation in the preparation of administrative documents of the Administration approving the results of the work of the Acceptance Commission for the change acceptance of the Facility.
Call us or email us using the website's communication form to get any information you are interested in about the design order and the cost of preparing documents.