Qualified specialists of LLC "STC RES" carry out comprehensive design of industrial facilities, taking into account their specification. A full range of works is performed from the collection of IRD and engineering surveys, development of Design documentation, examination to the development of Detailed Documentation and author supervision. The developed documentation meets all the requirements and norms of the Russian Federation.
1. The design is based on the manufacturing technology of the future enterprise.
2. The development of project documentation is carried out in close cooperation with technologists and is based on the production scheme of the existing enterprise.
3. Particular attention is paid to the design of utility networks and communications, which at the production plant perform an important function and are subjected to a heavy load.
4. Consideration of the presence of heavy production equipment, vibration, heavy load on structural units, floors and supports of the production facility.
5. Consideration of the degree of aggressiveness of the environment, which determines the choice of construction technology and types of building materials for the construction and finishing of the facility.
When designing a production building, due attention is paid to the modern industrial design of both the interior and exterior, the use of modern and technological materials in the facade facing, the creation of a comfortable working environment inside the building for employees, respecting all sanitary standards, aesthetic and other requirements.
- Civil engineering is a branch of design that covers the concept, design, construction and management of various structures created to maintain or improve the quality of life and environmental control.
- Civic buildings are divided into residential and public. Residential buildings include apartment buildings, hotels, dormitories, boarding houses. That is, those buildings where people are constantly.
- In turn, public buildings are divided into buildings serving the daily needs of people (schools, kindergartens, nurseries, shops, cafes) and buildings that visit occasionally in connection with any events (stadiums, palaces of culture and sports, museums, galleries, large restaurants).
- When designing civil buildings, the following requirements are taken into account:
strength and stability, that is, the ability to reliably withstand current loads and resist overturning or shear. durability determined by the service life of the structure without loss of performance, especially with aggressive effects;
fire resistance achieved by providing the structure with the necessary fire resistance and fire propagation limit, which is especially important in buildings in which a large number of people can accumulate (hotels, residential buildings, shopping centers, theaters and movies, etc.);
architectural expressiveness, that is, giving a favorable appearance;
functional expediency achieved by providing the necessary insulating properties and providing heat-moisture, acoustic and lighting comfort;
Ease of operation, determined by the possibility of access to all responsible places for system cleaning, inspection and preventive work;
processability, ensuring the possibility of construction by highly industrial methods, independent of the natural and climatic conditions of construction;
economic feasibility, as determined by the costs involved.
- Call us or email us using the website's communication form to get any information you are interested in about the design order and the cost of preparing documents.